What is known as suede spray?
Suede Spray is a specially formulated household product in aerosol form which is applied on suede, nubuck leather, microfiber wears to protect against water, humidity and stains.
Waterproof spray meant for shoes and boots is good for all kinds and colours of suede and nubuck leather.
Suede spray help to revive the color, protects and increases the life of shoes
Can suede shoes be sprayed?
Immediately you buy a pair of new suede shoes, right before you wear them outside, start to apply on them a waterproof protective spray. This will always protect it against rain, puddle splashes and mud; it will also help stop the colour from fading and decreases the chances of staining it.
Can we have a suede protector?
Affirmatively yes. You can protect your suede by making use of the characteristics of the excellent weather resistance present in a suede spray.
Since it has been designed to obstuct rain, sleet and snow, suede sprays ensure you are kept dry and at the same time extends the durability period of your favorite shoes, boots, handbags and clothing.
How can suede bags be protected?
Six tips you can use to protect your suede designer bag so it lasts longer
1. At all time, run away from water.
2. Always use brush on it regularly. Dedicate a brush for use on suede, use it to remove stains and dirt.
3. You can make use of conditioner.
4. Make use of vinegar or alcohol.
5. Ensure your bag is freezed.
What does Suede erasers do?
Suede erasers as known are block-shaped tools, used for cleaning and it’s made of crumb-like particles which remove dry, ground-in soil and stains from suede.
What alternatively can clean suede?
Just blot some white vinegar on a soft cleaning cloth, then (softly) apply the vinegar and rub lightly over the areas of your shoe that need cleaning.
How do you use suede spray?
To spray your suede protector spray is simple. Observe the following steps:
1. Clean your suede or nubuck leather product by removing mud, dirt, salt, etc on their surface
2. Cover the surface of the floors, walls or any surface near the suede/nubuck leather product to protect that surface from the suede spray overspray.
3.Shake your suede spray can well.
4.Spray a small portion just to test the courfastness of the suede spray.
5. Hold can upright and placed about 15 – 20cm from suede/nubuck leather surface then spray over all the surface you want restored and protected.
6. Reapply to the surface one or two more times to reinforce and maintain protection for the suede/nubuck leather surface.
What is the composition of suede spray ?
The formula used in suede protector sprays is a special polymer which produces an invisible protective shield.
This active special polymer in suede sprays contains the following;
naphtha, petroleum, hydrotreated light
What are the best brands of Suede Spray?
Palc Suede Spray,
Afre suede Shoe Spray,
Kaps Nubuck and Suede Leathercare Shoe Spray ,
Kiwi Suede Protector ,
Moneysworth & Best Suede and Nubuck Protector Spray ,
Monsieur Chaussure Suede Cleaner ,
Samuel Windsor Nubuck & Suede Spray,
Saphir Suede Cleaner & Conditioner Spray ,
Scortchard suede and nubuck protector ,
Silver Suede and Nubuck Renovator Shoe Spray ,
Shoe Stretch Spray ,
Tarrago Nubuck Suede Renovator Spray .
How To Get Suede Spray Sample Free
This premium brand of suede and nubuck leather spray comes with great discount. Check out the discount below